This is an accredited program that prepares students for the National Licensing exam in Practical Nursing and licensure in New York State. The program includes classroom and clinical instruction.
Pre requisite: Must have a recognized United States high school diploma or GED/TASC Certificate.
Registration is competitive. Students are selected based on application, entrance exam (AIT TEAS test), references/screening and interview.
Successful students will be prepared to take the NCLEX-PN Licensing Exam.
Semester: Fall 2022
· Full Time 10 Month Program. Classes Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.—3p.m. (Class), 7 a.m.– 3 p.m. (Clinical)
Tuition: $TBD (2022-2023 tuition)
· Part Time 20 Month Program. Classes are Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays, 5:30-9:30 p.m. Clinical rotations are held on alternating Saturdays and Sundays, 7 a.m.—3 p.m.
Tuition: $TBD ($TBD/year) 2022 - 2024 Tuition
The following items are needed in the Practical Nursing class:
1. Two sets of hunter green scrubs
2. White lab/scrub coat
3. White impervious shoes
5. Bandage scissors
6. Pen light
7. Watch with a second hand
8. Physical Exam, Immunizations, (including COVID Vaccines), a 2-step PPD or annual PPD
9. CPR Certification, bi-annually
10. Health insurance
11. Computer/printer access
12. Internet access