Broome Tioga Boces

View Broome-Tioga BOCES
Payroll Tax Forms

Federal and State Income Withholdings

You can file a new W-4 withholding form at any time. You can print the form (as well as the state withholding form IT-2104) from this web site or you can request the form from the Payroll office. The completed form should be sent via interschool mail to Payroll at mail drop #18 or emailed to [email protected] Changes will generally take effect on the next pay day after the form is received.

By filing a W-4 form, your federal and state withholding tax will change. If you want to change only your state withholding tax, file an IT-2104.



Broome-Tioga BOCES   435 Glenwood Road Binghamton, NY 13905 Phone: (607) 763-3300
PDF files require you to download Adobe Reader Here.